Friday, August 31, 2012

Dinosaur hoody


Estimated completion time: 1 hour
Estimated cost: $10 (if using an old hoody)

Things you'll need:
Hooded sweatshirt
Coordinating felt
Scissors
Sewing machine (I suppose you could hand sew, but that would take a very long time)

1. Take your felt and fold it in half length ways. Cut the design you want for the spikes ensuring that it is as long as the sweatshirt.  You'll now have two of these. 

2. Cut up the middle of the sweatshirt, right on up through the hood.

3. (You don't have to do this, but I wanted to.  I sewed the two pieces together.)

4. Turn the sweatshirt inside out.  Placing the spikes in it so that the spikes will stick out on the outside.

5. Sew the shirt back together.  The spikes will be on the outside.

That's it!


1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I just hopped over to your site via Stumbleupon. Not somthing I would normally read, but I liked your thoughts none the less. Thanks for making something worth reading.

    Sweat pants

    ReplyDelete